Sunday, January 27, 2008

10 Years from Now

I must say that I do not take enough time to sit down and plan out what my future might be like. I tend to stay so busy that I get caught up in the present and do not look into the near future. For the most part, the farthest I look is to the next week, making sure that I do not have anything extremely important baring down on me. Now that I have time to think about it, I would say this is a possibility for where I might be 10 years from now.

Ten years from now, I will be 30 years old and hopefully done with all the education that I will need to have a happy and successful life. I would definitely like to be married and have started a family of my own. I cannot say what profession I would like to be in, and by then I hope I will have figured it out. I think I will either be practicing law, selling real estate, or financial planning. I would like to be living somewhere in the Southeast, possibly in Greenville, Atlanta, or Charlotte. I do not want to move too far away from my hometown of Greenville, SC, but if my job or wife takes me somewhere else I will be alright.

Ten years seems like a long time from now, but I know that it will be here quickly. This plan of mine might work out or it might not. But for now, I am just going to worry about getting through another semester of football and school.

No comments: