Sunday, January 13, 2008

About Me

My name is Michael Wade, and I am a junior here at Clemson majoring in Finance. I was born and raised in Greenville, SC, where I attended Riverside High School. While there I played football and baseball, and I was lucky enough to win a state championship in baseball my sophomore year. I received a scholarship to play football here and moved from quarterback to safety before this past season. When I am not playing or training for football, I like to play basketball or video games with my friends. I have a 21 year old sister named Alexis who attends the College of Charleston, and I also have a nine year old sister named Leah who is in the 3rd grade. I am proud to say that I am Greek, and I enjoy learning more about my heritage. I am looking forward to learning how to properly write in the business world, and I hope I am able to take these lessons and use them in the the "real world."

1 comment:

Tsengsational said...

Hey Michael, I see you're taking 304 also. I was just skimming the list of names and noticed you.